How to book
A step by step guide on how to book to attend functions.
- All the forthcoming events for the year are shown on the “Forthcoming Events” page, with the immediate ones highlighted on the “Home Page” when you first log on to the Plumber’s website.
- A quick link to the “Forthcoming Events” page is below and the next three events are also highlighted in a side link on this page.
- You can read more details (when available) on an event by placing the cursor on it on the home page (the text will change colour to orange) and clicking on it or by clicking the “Read More” button in Forthcoming Events.
- Clicking on the text or button will take you to a separate page with more information on the event.
- If the event is bookable and you want to book to attend this event click on the “Book Now” button and you will be redirected to the “WebOffice Members Portal”, the secure members’ section. This is the database of all our members. You can also access the portal using the orange “Members Sign-In” button at the top right corner of the website pages.
- Once in the Portal your email address and password should set automatically. If not merely enter them, they are the same ones you use for the “Members Sign In”. If you’ve forgotten your password, ask for a new one and you will received an email with a temporary password to allow you to log in. Once you are logged in, click on “Personal”, scroll to the bottom of the page and create a new password of your choosing and save it. Click on “My Events” to return to the booking section, where you can book any event that is “live” by following the instructions.
- If the event is not yet open for booking, or is not a bookable event, it will just show as “Diary”.
- An on-line payment system for events will be considered once the new website is up and running.