The Plumbers’ 39th Annual Lecture 2024
No Life without Water
Saving Lives with Water in a Humanitarian Crisis
Says Master David Adams:
This Plumbers’ Annual Lecture is not to be missed! You will find out what really goes on behind the scenes, the things you will not learn from a TV report, at one of the world’s most effective humanitarian relief organisations.
You will also hear a positive message. There are stories of hope, even in the most challenging circumstances, and we can all make a difference.
- The event will start at 5:15 pm followed by the lecture at 6:00 pm.
- This will be followed by the drinks reception at 7:15 pm.
- The evening will end at approximately 8:45 pm.
Who should attend?
- Liverymen and guests
- Corporate Members and guests
- Apprentices, trainees and students (special concessions apply)